[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Mar 18, 2024)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sun Mar 17 13:17:25 PDT 2024

Happy March!!  This nice weather makes it feel like
spring is just around the corner.  Also, just around
the corner is our monthly coin club meeting!

Meeting is: Monday, Mar 18, 2024
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

Bring and Brag - This is your chance to bring something coin or currency
related that you want to talk about for a couple of minutes

We will be doing Big Ben's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
our white elephant drawing, as well as our monthly auction.

March is also the quarterly drawing for our white elephant drawing,
so remember to bring your tickets from last month as they can be
winners.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.