[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Sep 18, 2023)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Thu Sep 14 16:31:45 PDT 2023

September has arrived and most students are back in school.
We have an awesome meeting coming up next Monday!!

Meeting is: Monday, Sep 18, 2023
Doors Open at 5:30pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

Mini Coin Show - This is your chance to be a coin dealer for the
evening.  Set up a table and sell some of your coins or other numismatic
related items.  Try to bring some small bills so you can make change when
people buy things.

In order to help make this a success, we would like to know how many
people will be bringing stuff, so if you can send an email to me (Mark
 - info at oregoncoinclubs.org), we can try to have enough tables ready
for people.  If you are going to be selling, we will have people there
at 5:30pm so you can start setting up.

We also do have some cases available for folks to use, but you need to send
an email to me if you need one, and I'll be sharing that information to make
sure we can get enough cases there.

September is also our quartly white elephant drawing, so bring your white
elephant tickets from July and August to the meeting.

We will be doing Big Ben's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
our white elephant drawing, as well as our monthly auction.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.