[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Mar 20, 2023)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Mar 13 20:16:49 PDT 2023

Happy March!  The luck of the Irish is coming up this
Friday, but more importantly, our monthly coin club meeting
is coming next Monday!

We have a coin club meeting coming up next Monday.

Meeting is: Monday, Mar 20, 2023
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

Bring & Brag - We need YOU to bring a coin or some coin related
item and talk about it for a couple of minutes! We would highly
encourage you to try this, even if you have never done it before.

Note: March is the quarterly for our white elephant drawing,
so bring your tickets from January and February to the meeting.

We will be doing Big Ben's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
our white elephant drawing, as well as our monthly auction.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.