[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club meeting (Jan 16, 2023)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Thu Jan 12 20:10:25 PST 2023

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful
holiday season.  Here's hoping 2023 is a great year for
everyone.

We have a coin club meeting coming up on Monday.

Meeting is: Monday, Jan 16, 2023
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

Installation of Officers
Auction Lot viewing/bidding - Brad H

We will be doing Big Ben's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
our white elephant drawing, as well as our monthly auction.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.