[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Nov 21, 2022)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sun Nov 20 20:09:31 PST 2022

Thanksgiving is coming faster than anyone expects,
and soon it will be December.  However, between now
and then, we've got some coin club action!  Be there
or be square.

Anyway, we have a coin club meeting coming up on Monday.

Meeting is: Monday, Nov 21, 2022
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

ANACS representative Bill C

Slate of Officers

We will be doing Big Ben's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
our white elephant drawing, as well as our monthly auction.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.