[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Feb 21, 2022)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Wed Feb 16 18:15:14 PST 2022

February is upon us.  I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's
Day.  The next Feb holiday is President's Day, which is also
the day of our next coin club meeting: Monday, Feb 21st.

Meeting is: Monday, Feb 21, 2022
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

The Faces of Liberty - Corey

We will be doing Big Ed's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
our white elephant drawing, as well as our monthly auction.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.