[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Apr 18, 2022)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Thu Apr 14 08:01:13 PDT 2022

Spring is here, but winter decided to give us a little reminder
of snow.  I hope everyone has a good holiday weekend.
We have a coin club meeting coming up on Monday, April 18th.

Meeting is: Monday, Apr 18, 2022
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

Bring and Brag - please bring a coin to talk about

Special Auction - each member can bring 2 coins with a minimum value
of $20 to auction off (also, bring cash so you can bid on the items
that others are auctioning)

We will be doing Big Ed's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
our white elephant drawing, as well as our monthly auction.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.