[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Sep 20, 2021)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sun Sep 12 12:43:13 PDT 2021

School is back in session, and it fall is just around the
corner.  Also just around the corner is our coin club
meeting coming up Monday, September 20th.

Meeting is: Monday, September 20, 2021
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

Coin Collecting as an investment - Monte

We will be doing Big Ed's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
and our white elephant drawing as well.

We will have an auction at the end of the meeting, so bring
stuff you want to sell, and make sure to bring some money
so you can bid on items.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:

http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.