[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Oct 18, 2021)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sat Oct 16 20:41:31 PDT 2021

So October has snuck up on us, and it is almost time for
pumpkins and trick or treating.  It is also time for
another coin club meeting.

Meeting is: Monday, October 18, 2021
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

Cider and Donuts

We will be doing Big Ed's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
and our white elephant drawing as well.

We will have an auction at the end of the meeting, so bring
stuff you want to sell, and make sure to bring some money
so you can bid on items.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.

P.S. The Polk County Coin show is Sunday, October 17th (yeah,
that's tomorrow) at the Polk County Fairgrounds in Rickreall.
The show is open from 10am-4pm.