[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Nov 15, 2021)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Wed Nov 10 09:07:00 PST 2021

I hope everyone has adjusted to the daylight saving time
change.  Speaking of time, it is almost time for our
November meeting, coming up next Monday, Nov 15th.

Meeting is: Monday, November 15, 2021
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

Ed is doing a program on Mexican coins and mints.

We will be doing Big Ed's Treasure chest, the membership drawing,
our white elephant drawing, as well as our monthly auction.

In December, we will be having a catered dinner at the meeting.
The club will cover half of the cost, so the cost for each
adult is $10.  Please bring your money to the November meeting
so we can tell them how many meals to prepare.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.