[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (July 19, 2021)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Thu Jul 15 12:31:23 PDT 2021

We are starting up meetings again!  We have a new location
and a new day of the week.  The meeting is coming up next
Monday, July 19th.

Meeting is: Monday, July 19, 2021
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
Scottish Rite Temple
4090 Commercial St, SE, Salem

Program

We are doing a welcome back potluck.  The club will be providing
chicken, beverages (pop and water), as well as dessert.  Please
bring a main and/or side dish to share. Also please remember to
bring your own place settings.

Drawings, drawings, and more drawings!  Join us this month
for extra membership drawings and probably the biggest white
elephant drawing we have ever done.

We will have an auction at the end of the meeting, so bring
stuff you want to sell, and make sure to bring some money
so you can bid on items.

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.