[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Jan 7, 2020)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Fri Jan 3 18:03:52 PST 2020

The New Year is upon us!  I hope everyone had a great
holiday, and is ready to start a brand new year of
coin collecting.  We have a coin club meeting coming
up next Tuesday.

Make note: the club has changed the start time of meetings.
We now start the meetings at 6:30pm.  If you don't get there
until 7, you will be late.

Meeting is: Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Meeting starts at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program

Installation of 2020 Officers
Coin Show Report - volunteer and display awards
Collecting 101

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.