[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Dec 3, 2019)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sat Nov 30 13:34:21 PST 2019

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  The weather
has become cold, and December is just around the corner.
We have a coin club meeting coming up next Tuesday.

Make note: the club has changed the start time of meetings.
We now start the meetings at 6:30pm.  If you don't get there
until 7, you will be late.

Meeting is: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Doors Open at 6:00pm, Dinner starts at 6:30pm

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program

Christmas dinner / Bingo / Vote on 2020 officers

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

We have now added a link to the club website for you to
download the full newsletter that is normally mailed out
monthly.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.

P.S.  The Salem Coin show is coming up on December 7th & 8th
at the Oregon State fairgrounds.