[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Aug 6, 2019)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Wed Jul 31 09:30:11 PDT 2019

Today is the last day of July, and that means we are
about to have another coin club meeting coming up.
Remember, if you bring a guest to the meeting, you
will get a free coin!

We have a coin club meeting coming up Tuesday!

Meeting is: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Dinner/Meeting starts at 6:45pm

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program

Potluck / Bingo

Club providing chicken, ice cream, pop and water
Please bring a main dish and/or side dish to share

Please bring your own place settings

Note: There will be NO AUCTION this month (August).

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.