[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Sep 3, 2019)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sat Aug 31 09:03:15 PDT 2019

September is almost upon us.  Remember, this means there
will be lots of kids headed back to school, so please take
care when driving.  It also means it is time for another
coin club meeting!

Remember, if you bring a guest to the meeting, you
will get a free coin!

We have a coin club meeting coming up Tuesday!

Meeting is: Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting starts at 7:00pm

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program

Coin Collecting as an investment

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Please Note: September is a quarterly drawing for our white
elephants, so bring your tickets from July and August as
they will be valid in the special drawing.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.