[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Dec 4, 2018) (and Coin show 12/1-2)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Fri Nov 30 20:20:05 PST 2018

December has almost arrived and it is time for another coin
club meeting.

We also are having our annual coin show at the Oregon
State fairgrounds this Saturday (12/1) and Sunday (12/2).
Doors open 10am-4:30pm each day.

We have a coin club meeting coming up Tuesday!

Meeting is: Tuesday, Dec 4, 2018
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Dinner starts at 6:45pm, with meeting/bingo to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program

Club providing dinner
Bingo

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

We are doing extra raffle prizes, so plan to buy plenty of tickets!

December is also our quarterly drawing, so bring your tickets
from October and November for that drawing.

Dues for 2019 are now due!

Remember, January's meeting is cancelled due to it falling on Jan 1st.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.