[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Dec 5, 2017) (and Coin Show 12/2-3)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Fri Dec 1 07:55:29 PST 2017

December has arrived and it is time for another coin
club meeting.

We also are having our annual coin show at the Oregon
State fairgrounds this Saturday (12/2) and Sunday (12/3).
Doors open 10am-4:30pm each day.

We have a coin club meeting coming up Tuesday!

Meeting is: Tuesday, Dec 5, 2017
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Dinner starts at 6:45pm, with meeting/bingo to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program

Club providing dinner
Bingo

Note there is NO AUCTION this month at the meeting.

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.