[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Sept 6, 2016)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Sep 5 14:35:59 PDT 2016

September has arrived.  That means kids will be going
back to school, so please watch out for kids heading
to and from school.  We have a coin club meeting coming
up tomorrow (Sept 6th).

Meeting is: Tuesday, Sept 6, 2016
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting starts at 7pm, with auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program

America the Beautiful - Joanne

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

September is a quarterly drawing, so remember to bring
your tickets from July and August to the meeting too,
as those can be a winner.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.