[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (December 1, 2015)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sat Nov 28 11:50:46 PST 2015

Thanksgiving is over, and hopefully you have recovered from
your turkey coma.  December is almost upon us.  We have a
coin club meeting, Tuesday, December 1st.

Also, we have our annual coin show coming up this weekend,
Dec 5-6 at the Fairgrounds.

Meeting is: Tuesday, Dec 1, 2015
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Dinner starts at 6:45pm, with meeting to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program

Christmas Dinner - Club providing sandwiches, chips, dessert, drinks
Board Election
Walking Liberty Halves

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Note that December is a quarterly drawing for our white elephants,
so remember to bring your tickets from the last 2 months as they
could be a winner too.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.