[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Apr 7, 2015)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Thu Apr 2 12:58:33 PDT 2015

We have a coin club meeting coming up next Tuesday, no fooling.

Meeting is: Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Potluck starts at 6:45pm, with meeting/auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Potluck / Bring and Brag / $15 auction
Club will be providing chicken and drinks.  Please bring a main dish
to share.  Also, please remember to bring your own place settings.

Bring and Brag - Bring a coin (or other numismatic item) to talk about.

$15 Auction - each member may bring ONLY 1 item with a minimum value of $15.

Note: Dues for 2015 are due!!

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.