[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (April 1, 2014)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Mar 31 19:12:21 PDT 2014

No Fooling, we've got a coin club meeting tomorrow,
April 1st.

Meeting is: Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Potluck - club providing chicken/pop/water/coffee/dessert
Please bring a main course/side dish/eating utensils
Bring and Brag - bring an item to talk about at the meeting

Special Auction
Each person may put one item valued at $15 or more for the
auction this month

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.