[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (March 4, 2014)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Tue Mar 4 11:29:24 PST 2014

We have a coin club meeting happening tonight.
We are doing our quiz show tonight, so study up on
all things coin related.  Questions could be about
anything regarding coins.

Meeting is: Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Are you smarter than a Junior Numismatist? (quiz program)

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Note that March is the quarterly drawing, so bring your white elephant
tickets from January and February, as they will be good as well.

Your dues for 2014 are due if you haven't paid yet.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.