[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (June 3, 2014)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Tue Jun 3 14:39:28 PDT 2014

First, I'd like to apologize for the lateness of this
message.  Some family issues have taken priority (my
sister broke her ankle and had surgery this morning),
and I simply forgot to send out this email earlier.

I am postponing the program that was originally supposed
to happen tonight: "The Care and Feeding of your Coins",
as I will not be able to attend due to the above mentioned
issues.  John B has kindly agreed to do a program for
tonight's meeting, and the Care & Feeding program will
happen in July.

Meeting is: Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
TBA - John B

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

June is a quarterly drawing for the white elephant prizes,
so bring your tickets from April and May as well, as they
will be valid at this quarterly drawing.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.