[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (Sept 3, 2013) plus important parking info

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Sep 2 20:23:54 PDT 2013

Special note regarding parking tomorrow:

Notice for all members of the Salem Numismatic Society regarding
the current parking situation for the Sept. 3rd meeting!

     As per the Fire Dept. Commander, we all need to enter via the
driveway on the South side of the fire station even though you may
see the sign stating 'Only Authorized Vehicles Beyond This Point'.
I will put up a directional sign to follow at that entrance.

DO NOT ENTER THE PARKING AREA WHERE WE USUALLY DO.

The construction co. may not be done for the day when we first arrive,
but they will lock that usual entrance gate when they leave. At least
the north half of our usual parking area will be blocked off, so park
wherever you can in the back south area. Keep in mind 2 things. First
the Fire Dept. is also having a major meeting in the other meeting room
at the same time, so please park further out unless you are physically
handicapped.
This may be the case for the next 2-3 meetings, but I will keep you
posted.  Secondly if there is any way of carpooling during this time it
would help a lot. For those who must unload stuff please unload, then move
your vehicle further out.
Thanks for your help, and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening.
John Brown

Meeting is: Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7:00pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Surprise plus P.N.N.A Membership Challenge

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

If you have not paid your dues, they are due now for 2013.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.