[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (April 2, 2013)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sat Mar 30 16:12:40 PDT 2013

Well, April 1st is a day for fools, but April 2nd is a
day for a coin club meeting.  I hope everyone is enjoying
the nice sunshine.

Meeting is: Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Dinner at 6:45pm, Auction & Drawings 7:45pm

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Potluck - Club is providing chicken, drinks and ice cream
Please bring a main dish/side dish and your own place settings.

We will be doing a 'Bring & Brag' where you can bring an item
and have a short time (1-2 mins) to tell about it.

We will also be doing a special auction after dinner.  Each member
can place ONE item up for auction, with a minimum bid of $15 for
the item.

The April meeting is also your last chance to bring guests for the
membership/guest recruitment contest which ends this month.

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

If you have not paid your dues, they are due now for 2013.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org