[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (March 5, 2013)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Tue Mar 5 16:12:24 PST 2013

I apologize for the severe lateness of this email, but we
have a coin club meeting TONIGHT!

Meeting is: Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7:00pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Civil War currency

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

March is the month for the quarterly white elephant drawing,
so bring your tickets from last month as they will be valid
for that drawing as well.

If you have not paid your dues, they are due now for 2013.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org