[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (June 4, 2013)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Sat Jun 1 23:42:58 PDT 2013

We are having a very nice stretch of weather here.  It almost looks as
if summer is trying to arrive.  We have a coin club meeting coming up
very soon.

Meeting is: Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7:00pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Coin Quiz

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

June is the month for the quarterly white elephant drawing,
so bring your tickets from April and May as they will be valid
for that drawing as well.

If you have not paid your dues, they are due now for 2013.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org