[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (December 3, 2013)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Tue Dec 3 02:23:17 PST 2013

It looks like we might get some wintry weather this week.  It is
also time for our December coin club meeting.

Also, don't forget that the Salem Coin Show is this coming weekend: Dec 7th & 8th.
The show is at the State Fairgrounds from 10am-4:30pm both days.

Meeting is: Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Vote on Officers / Goodies (please bring a goodie of some kind to share)

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Note that December is the quarterly drawing, so bring your white elephant
tickets from October and November, as they will be good as well.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.