[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (September 4, 2012)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Sep 3 20:04:19 PDT 2012

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Labor Day.  We have a coin
club meeting tomorrow evening.

Meeting is: Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7:00pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Dollar Coins through the ages

If you have examples of any older US dollar coins (besides Morgan or Peace dollars),
you are welcome to bring them.

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Note: The Salem Coin show has a new date: Dec 1st and 2nd.  Please update your calendar.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org