[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (November 6, 2012)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Tue Nov 6 10:55:00 PST 2012

Today is election day.   Please don't forget to vote.  Due to
the time that tonight's coin club meeting will be (our normal
time), you will want to get your ballot in before you come
to the meeting.

Meeting is: Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Doors Open at 6:30pm, Meeting at 7:00pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Exhibits recruitment
Board Nominations
Transportation Tokens

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Note: The Salem Coin show coming very soon!   Dec 1st and 2nd.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org