[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (June 5, 2012)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Jun 4 18:53:00 PDT 2012

Summer is almost upon us.  Soon we shall be having blue skies
and sunshine.

It is time for our next coin club meeting tomorrow.

Meeting is: Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Doors open at 6:30pm, Meeting starts at 7pm
Auction starts after the meeting - bring something if you want
to auction it, and bring some money if you want to bid.

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Wartime coinage

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Note: The Salem Coin show has a new date: Dec 1st and 2nd.  Please update your calendar.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

Remember, it is a new year, so dues are due for 2012.  $12 adults / $6 juniors

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org