[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (December 4, 2012) - update

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Dec 3 18:58:19 PST 2012

I realize I already sent an email about the Coin Club meeting
this Tuesday, but I was asked to clarify the information regarding
dinner.  The club is providing dinner for everyone.  Dinner will
be served at 6:30pm.

Meeting is: Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Dinner/Meeting at 6:30pm, Auction to follow

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Coin Show Report / Vote on Officers
**Enjoy dinner on the club**

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Also, the white elephant quarterly drawing is this month,
so bring your tickets from Oct and Nov as well.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org