[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (August 7, 2012)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Tue Aug 7 01:20:00 PDT 2012

The heat of summer is finally coming to Oregon.  However, it
won't be too hot to go to the coin club meeting.  We are having
a potluck!

Meeting is: Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Dinner at 6:30pm, Bingo at 7:30pm

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program
Picnic/Potluck - Club providing chicken, drinks and ice cream.
Please bring a main dish and side dish.  No desserts.

Don't forget to bring your own place settings.

Bingo to follow dinner with 11 prizes.

White Elephants:
'You pick your prize'

Note: The Salem Coin show has a new date: Dec 1st and 2nd.  Please update your calendar.

As always, there is more information on the club website:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/clubs/salem.html

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org