[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (November 1, 2011)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Oct 31 21:02:32 PDT 2011

As I type this, October is finishing up.  The trick or treaters
are heading home.  We have a coin club meeting tomorrow (Tuesday).

Meeting is:  Tuesday, November 1
Doors open at 6:30pm, Meeting starts at 7pm
Auction starts after the meeting - bring something if you want
to auction it, and bring some money if you want to bid.

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program:
Coin Quiz/Nominate Officers/Show information

White Elephants:
$135 worth of prizes

Remember to invite guests to the meeting.
They get free white elephant tickets.

I hope everyone can come to the meeting.

Mark.