[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (April 5, 2011)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Tue Apr 5 14:58:31 PDT 2011

Well another month has come and gone.  It is time for the
Salem Coin Club meeting (today).

Meeting is:  Tuesday, April 5th
Dinner is at 6:45pm.  The drawings start at 7:45pm.

Location:
(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

Program:
Potluck

Please bring a main course or side dish.  The club is providing
chicken / drinks / ice cream.  Please remember to bring plates and
utensils.

Dinner ticket per family: $5 (plus a chance to win 12 coins)

Remember to invite guests to the meeting.
They get free white elephant tickets.

If you have not yet paid your dues for 2011, please remember to
bring your money.

Reminder: We are also collecting items to send to our troops overseas.  We
are sending boxes every quarter.  The next box will be sent shortly after
the September meeting.  Please bring your items to the meeting, so we can send
them to our troops.

I hope everyone can come to the meeting!