[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (June 1, 2010)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon May 31 12:19:35 PDT 2010

With today being a holiday, it is easy to forget that tomorrow is
the 1st of June.  So, this is just a reminder email to everyone
that the next Salem Coin Club Meeting will be tomorrow.

Meeting is:  Tuesday, June 1st
Doors open at 6:30pm.  The meting starts at 7:00pm

(Fire Hall) 300 Cordon Road, Salem

The program this month is about Wartime coinage by Jack P.

Remember to invite guests to the meeting.  Not only do
they get free white elephant tickets, but it increases
your chances of winning the "bring a guest" contest where
you can win a special prize.

If you have not yet paid your dues for 2010, please remember to
bring your money.

White Elephants:
Surprise Items

Reminder: We are also collecting items to send to our troops overseas.  We
are sending boxes every quarter.  The next box will be sent shortly after
the June meeting.  Please bring your items to the meeting, so we can send
them to our troops.

I hope everyone has a great meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org