[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (August 3, 2010)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Aug 2 22:27:05 PDT 2010

Don't forget, there is a coin club meeting tomorrow
(Tuesday).  This isn't just any coin club meeting though,
this is the annual Picnic/Potluck at Willamette Mission
State Park.  If you show up to the Fire Hall, you will
not find the meeting.

Meeting is:  Tuesday, August 3rd
Dinner at 6:30pm.  Bingo will start after dinner.

Location:
Willamette Mission State Park
Wheatland Road (8 miles North of Salem)

Program:
Dinner and Bingo

The club is providing chicken and drinks.
Tom will be providing ice cream (Thanks Tom)!

Please bring a main dish and a side dish.
Also remember to bring your own place settings, utensils,
napkins, etc.

The Bingo prizes are:
1 gold coin
6 club medals
3 silver dollars

Reminder: We are also collecting items to send to our troops overseas.  We
are sending boxes every quarter.  The next box will be sent shortly after
the September meeting.  Please bring your items to the meeting, so we can send
them to our troops.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org