[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (March 3, 2009)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Mar 2 22:11:45 PST 2009

Our next meeting is Tuesday, March 3rd.
Doors open at 6:30pm.  The meeting starts at 7:00pm.

The program this month is:
A surprise (even to me).  John Brown will be doing the program this month
as I will not be able to attend this month's meeting.

Remember to invite guests to the meeting.  Not only do
they get free white elephant tickets, but it increases
your chances of winning the "bring a guest" contest where
you can win gold.

If you have not yet paid your dues, please remember to bring
your money.

White Elephants:
1885O Morgan Dollar
1960 Proof Half Dollar
1962 Proof Half Dollar
1 oz silver round (qty 4)
Silver Certificate $1
$2 bill

Reminder: We are also collecting items to send to our troops overseas.  We
are sending boxes every quarter.  The next box will be sent shortly after
the March meeting.  Please bring your items to the meeting, so we can send
them to our troops.

I hope everyone has a great meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org

P.S. I apologize for the late send of this message.