[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (January 6, 2009)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Jan 5 12:01:57 PST 2009

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year celebration.

Our next meeting is Tuesday, January 6th.
Doors open at 6:30pm.  The meeting starts at 7:00pm.

The program this month is:

Installation of the Officers
State Quarter Final Quiz (yes, it is going to happen this month)

As a special treat, the club 1 ounce silver medals will be on sale
during the January meeting for only $20.  They are regularly priced
at $30, so this is your chance to get one at a great price.

White Elephants:
1986 Liberty 2 set Commem.
2000S Proof Set
1971 and 1972 Eisenhower 40% Silver Dollars
1983 Uncirculated set
Holyland Sourvenirs
1969 Jamaica Proof Set
1971S Eisenhower Proof 40% Silver Dollar
1997 Great Britain Yorkshire
1999 Liberian JFK
1893 Columbian Half Dollar
1960 Proof Quarter

Reminder: We are also collecting items to send to our troops overseas.  We
are sending boxes every quarter.  The next box will be sent shortly after
the March meeting.

I hope to see everyone at the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org