[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (April 7, 2009)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Apr 6 20:02:33 PDT 2009

Our next meeting is Tuesday, April 7th.
Dinner will start at 6:45pm; Drawings at 7:45pm

This month's program is:

Potluck/Bingo

The club will be providing chicken, ice cream, pop, and water.
Please bring a main dish and a side dish to share.

Please also remember to bring your own place settings.

We will be playing bingo after dinner.  Bring your good luck
token and prepare to holler "Bingo!"

Remember to invite guests to the meeting.  Not only do
they get free white elephant tickets, but it increases
your chances of winning the "bring a guest" contest where
you can win gold.

If you have not yet paid your dues, please remember to bring
your money.

White Elephants:
Surprise items in sacks

Reminder: We are also collecting items to send to our troops overseas.  We
are sending boxes every quarter.  The next box will be sent shortly after
the June meeting.  Please bring your items to the June meeting, so we can
send them to our troops.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org