[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (September 2, 2008)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Sep 1 20:52:51 PDT 2008

I hope everyone had a good Labor Day Vacation.

Remember, the coin club meeting is on Tuesday, September 2nd.
Doors open at 6:30pm.  The meeting starts at 7:00pm.

We are doing "Bring and Brag" for our program this month, so please
bring some numismatic related item to share and talk about.  You will
have only 2 minutes or so to share, so keep it brief.  It doesn't have
to be anything super special.  Maybe it is your newest acquisition,
or just a neat looking coin you have.

We are also collecting items to send to our troops overseas.  We are
sending boxes every quarter.  The next box will be sent within a week
or so.  If you want to contribute to it, please bring your items to
the September meeting.

White Elephants for Sept 2:
1908 Barber Dime
1916 Barber Dime
1918 Mercury Dime
1915 Barber Quarter
1929 Standing Liberty Quarter
1908D Barber Half
1917 Walking Liberty Half
1982 Silver Proof George Washington Commem
1971/1972/1973 "S" Eisenhower 40% Silver Dollars
1964 Proof Set
1974S Proof Eisenhower Dollar

I hope to see everyone at the meeting.

Mark.