[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Show (Nov 29-30)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Wed Nov 26 12:42:59 PST 2008

Hello to everyone.  I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

I wanted to remind you about the Salem Coin Show, which is this
coming weekend.

The show is at the Oregon State Fairgrounds (Columbia Hall) from
10am-4:30pm on November 29 - 30.

The address is:
2330 17th Street, NE
Salem, OR

Look for the red gate, as Columbia Hall is directly behind there.

There is free admission and free parking, so it won't cost you a
dime to come down and check things out.  Of course if you find some
coins you want to purchase, then it might cost a few dimes (or maybe
a whole bunch of dimes depending on what you buy).

Anyway, hope to see you there.

If you need more directions and details, they can be found at:
http://www.oregoncoinclubs.org/coinshow_salem.html

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org