[Salem-membership] Salem Coin Club Meeting (November 4, 2008)

Mark Hartley info at oregoncoinclubs.org
Mon Nov 3 23:20:30 PST 2008

Happy Election Day!!

Remember to turn in your ballot before you come to the coin club
meeting, because all ballots have to be collected by 8pm.

The next club meeting is Tuesday, November 4th.
Doors open at 6:30pm.  The meeting starts at 7:00pm.

The program this month will be several "mini programs".  We will
discuss the November Coin show (Thanksgiving weekend).  We will
be discussing exhibits at the show, as well as presenting the
slate of officers for 2009.  I will also give a short coin talk.

White elephant prizes for Nov 4:
Surprise - fall bags

Reminder: We are also collecting items to send to our troops overseas.  We
are sending boxes every quarter.  The next box will be sent shortly after
the December meeting, so remember to bring your items in December.

I hope to see everyone at the meeting.

Mark.
info at oregoncoinclubs.org